Thursday, August 28, 2008

Orientation part 2

Threesome....is a little disappointing. The original group consists of 17 people but for yesterday's Ice Breakers, only 10 showed up and that totally broke the team spirit. They were trying to have fun but eventually, you can see "defeat" written all over their face. It was very obvious when there was cheerfight and all because when every group sat and rest, our group has the shortest line. SAD =( They were practically not enthu at all and the turnout makes us OOs sad too. Besides, they had lots of time to meet up and discuss but everytime when we asked if they are meeting, the answer is No, the others are at home resting....what the...

Anyway, Ice Breakers was fun..FOR US OOs because we syok sendiri. One of the game was sorting according to month of birthday, state of origin, college etc and all of us OO gathered and formed an OO month, IMU state, OO college etc. Later at wet ice breakers, we got dirty and it's so obvious that it is the seniors that are having fun because most of the station masters are our batch mates so instead of focusing on the juniors, we got it bad--margarine, flour, paints, wet flour, glue etc all over our head, face, shirt...
NEWS: Paul kena teruk teruk from me because I had lots of dirty stuff on me so I went and passed it on to Paul, he was...Hahahahahaha....

Staying overnight at Izyan's/ Nirmals's / Gaik si's place was FUN!! After having supper with the juniors and tried to bond them up, we reached home finding Ash on the couch at the living room. Instead of making him start his AIR Topic, we end up chatting. All 5 of us chat till 4.30am and I had Clinical Skills Unit at 8am so I practically slept for 2.5 hours. WOW right? Don't ask me what we chat because I don't recall half of it since we were actually dead tired.

At night I joined my OOs and jing, went to the Sri Petaling steamboat to celebrate Jun Hua's birthday. When Karam send me his msg, I accidentally said his name out loud and out of the 5 Oos, 3 reads my blog and they find the name "Karam" very familiar and one of them (I know was joking) asked whether I am dating Karam. OMG!!! SO HILARIOUS!!! I can't imagine Karam and I having a date, sitting opposite each other, having a candle night dinner .....Hahahahahahahah...... Karam, we dating??!! Hahahahahahhahaa......

Tomorrow we are having treasure hunt, the activity I look forward the most!! Remembered a sem 5 seniors named me the most sporting junior. LOL Hopefully everything will continue happily and more people will turn up and have fun!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN HUA AND LILIAN!!!

No comments: