Sunday, August 24, 2008

me OO??

OO=orientation officer

I have no idea why when people start to ask around about the coming orientation and when I tell them I am an OO, they will be shocked. Is it because I don't seem like the people that do things like this? Am I being judge as nerd/geek/anti-social that becoming an OO is something extra ordinary?

Anyway, Saturday morning went to Uni for the OO briefing and boy the crowd was shocking...there was only about 10 of us who showed up. Anyway, finally can see the real Woei Jiun in action and He is ahem, err, I don't know how he came up with the habit of putting one of his finger at his chin when he thinks or doubts what he is saying. Hahaha, weird la he. BTW, why am I talking about him? Because he is my mother's bestfriend's son and apparently we met and played together when we were small (I do not recall at all).

I have the feeling that this orientation will not be as crazy as ours because I recall the committee that organised our orientation are people with enthusiasm, very crazy and very high but on Saturday, this bunch of people were normal looking not crazy type except the Treasure Hunt guy. Boy he is really excited with his Day!! Hahahaha....

After the briefing, we learned the mass dance and it was FUN!! OK, now I totally understand what my ballet teacher say when she said I am not dancing but always doing the movement. I think and analyse too much. It was so obvious when we learning the dance. Many of us did not have dancing background and they just danced and enjoyed themselves while I was thinking and grr....anyway, when I realised bout this I loosen up and really enjoyed myself.

Next, I rushed to the train station because I have a high tea to catch and like what I have expected, when I am too excited or happy about things, those things will not turn out good and I usually will end up feeling sad.
1st- Mother was late
2nd- I had to wait under the sun for her for almost an hour
3rd- we could not spot each other and I end up getting scolding (like usual)
4th- food was sucky
5th- THERE WAS NO CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!! There goes my 1st time =(

I was supposed to study and catch up with the lectures but end up spending the whole day and night watching HBO because I do not have ASTRO at home and the movies were those nice ones-The pest (a stupid funny comedy),Vampire Bat (science fiction about mutated bats), Superman Return, Shrek 2, House of Wax....etc...

Now I end up completing nothing--studies, AIR, notes but I did accomplished something---sleeping a lot =(

********************************************

I don't know why but I have friends who tell me their stuffs and ask for my advice on certain things (love) like about bf or gf stuff. I am curious because I never had a real long lasting good memorable relationship because like what Navin said--I am a chicken. Yes, almost every flings that I have that end up with the question or hint of "wanna be my gf", makes me freak out and I'll like usual reject and say I don't know. And yes I usually regret that decision BUT I still cope with it AND still repeat the answer. Hence, I told myself rather than going through any of these nonsense I prefer staying single and NEVER available. LOL

Thats why ^^

No comments: