Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Orientation for M2/08

Well, I am extremely excited because I got to play around with juniors and HAHAHAHA....PAUL IS ONE OF THEM!!!! hahahahaha...OK, I am evil. I was actually hoping that Paul will be in my group but he is in Esther's group, its good because that group's OO are GREAT!!!!

Anyway, as some of you know number 3 is one of my lucky number and yup, my group is Group 3 and we named ourselves as Threesome!!! I know it sounds wrong, wait till u know, Group 4 is called FOURPLAY!!!! hahahahahaha....weird people with weird name. Sadly to say I find my group similar to MY orientation group. I don't think the members are enthu enough (ask Paul about this group!! His group leader SIAO!!! Perfectionist!!! Did not let them go home because they need to finish up their cheer and flag and all...my group, all went back and zzz...LOL)

Enough said about orientation, I'll fill you guys up after the activities and mind you, I am so gonna find Paul's "cuteness" in this orientation and broadcast it here..LOL

My gang, has been....I don't know...hating each other? Each of us somehow dislike some of us. An example, I really can't stand people with punctuality issue and yup, there is a few with it..let's not touch about responsibilities (Gosh, asking someone to just book seats is like going to HELL). My batch is really a kiasu batch. One hour before lecture, most of us got to get into the lecture hall to actually book place, if you are late, you can see that most of the chairs have paper on it and mind you, those paper are just maybe a blank sheet of paper or the lecture note. Hence, I got to be like them, KIASU and I don't know why the other gang (except Jing) ALWAYS take their own sweet time, come in late and don't even bother to take the initiative to save seats for us (not even once). I do not mind saving 5 seats its just that the attitude I get back. Grr...feel so used!!

Btw, I just want to make SOME people jealous (go scold/blame/merajuk at him again if you dare!!). Karam called me (straight from aussie)and we talked for almost an hour!! Muahahahah...nanny nanny poo poo!! =P

Tonight the orientation activity is ice breaker and it'll end quite late and we'll be WET (so looking forward to it) so I am staying overnight at Izzy's place ^^ I also spoke to my mother's best friend's son (finally) and was shocked when Ray Mun actually knows my name and teased him "you don't know she's from HELP meh?" then another shocking thing from that guy "my mother said your maths very good, always get 90 and above"..Hahahah...so not true because I think I got all above 95 mind you!! Hahaha...JOKING!!! Anyway, Maths is insignificant in my field of studies so it doesn't matter now. (Just thinking back old times when I am so confident with myself when it comes to Maths, now.....blah...)

Got to go, could find time to blog because my ballet teacher overslept again and I woke up early for nothing. So tired lately don't know why =(

PS: I miss you guys a lot!!!!

No comments: