Sunday, June 20, 2010

Movies

Last Wednesday watched Nanny McPhee with my ballet teacher and Van.

It was nice and fun but my whole body was aching so I couldn't sit still and really enjoy the movie.

Sometimes when we want to be sarcastic we go "...and pigs can climb trees". Well, in this movie, PIGS DO CLIMB TREE and they can even do SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING!!! Hahaha..

Today, was planning to watch Dear Doctors and 5cm per Sec (Japanese Film Festival movies) BUT it was all sold out =(
So end up watching

It was nice, touching and something I can relate to. Go watch if you haven't watch them!!

Next went to MPH and was planning to buy a book to read BUT after spending almost 1.5 hours, I didn't know what I want to buy. I was just walking and looking yet no books appealed to me. There was a few (Dorothy Kroomson's Goodnight Beautiful, Sophie Kinsella's books) but I didn't think it was worth buying. I was so tempted to buy the classical (Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility and Emma by Jane Austen etc).

Argh!! I lost my book identity!! I don't know what type of book I look forward to read now!! =(

Happy Father's Day Dad!!

No comments: