Friday, June 18, 2010

White Collar

Before EOS, I got a few drama series from Esther (thanks a lot gal!!) and I started watching this series a few days ago and I LOVE IT!!!! It's a USA series and very well written especially the script. I only have the 1st season and the second season is starting soon (July 13). I wonder if I can download it from somewhere.


Did I mention that I love this series?! White Collar is about the unlikely partnership of a con artist and an FBI agent who have been playing cat and mouse for years. Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer), a charming criminal mastermind, is finally caught by his nemesis, FBI Agent Peter Burke (Tim DeKay). When Neal escapes from a maximum-security prison to find his lost love, Peter nabs him once again. Rather than returning to jail, Neal suggests an alternate plan: he'll provide his criminal expertise as an art and securities thief, counterfeiter and racketeer to assist the Feds in catching other elusive criminals. Initially wary, Peter quickly finds that Neal provides insight and intuition that can't be found on the right side of the law.

Maybe the story is not that original yet I love the chemistry between all the casts.

The main casts


The chemistry between this 2 are wow and so entertaining!! Imagine a cop and a criminal become partners in solving crime and start to trust each other even though they are from a different colour. Love the way they talk to each other.


This 2 are the mastermind behind all the ways to solve cases illegally and I love it!! The plan Mozzy (the guy on the right) comes up with are wow!! I would kill to have a guy like him as my friend.


This is how a guy carries his suit, cool and suave~~
In this series, he always wear nice expensive suits and they make him look good and professional. Good job wardrobe department =P

Oh ya, even the actors and actress in this series are so nice to look at. I like Peter Burke's wife, Elizabeth (Tiffani Thiessen who acted in Beverly Hills 90210) because she is so beautiful especially the eyes and the iris. I mean even Matthew Bomer's (the main character) eyes are so beautiful and intense and he is one charismatic guy =P
Still of Matthew Bomer in White  Collar


Look at those eyes!!!!

I love this series =)

No comments: