Friday, June 11, 2010

Post EOS 5 -2#

So far downloaded 6 episodes of Eyeshield 21 =)

Went for debriefing session and realised how I could have committed small silly mistakes if I did not pay attention or being absent minded. I now know what type of mistakes can be done and hopefully I'll remember and not do it.

After debriefing, went and helped out my sem 3 friends and this time I can confidently tell them what to focus, correct them and know that what I'm telling them are a definite right thing. Next, went for lunch with Jing and Monica (Monica was left behind alone because she's joining her gang to Penang on Sat and they're meeting at IMU). Really had a good time and good lunch. Sadly, both of them are not happy with the results especially Monica who seems so down and ready to burst in tears when she smile.

Came back and continued with anime downloading session and Monica found Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult!!!!! This was one of the books I planned to buy and it's in IMU's library!!! Yeah!! Can save money for now and it's my 1st fiction book to read after my EOS 5 =)

***************************************

Let's continue with 1st day of exam.

MEQ started at 9.30am. This exam is like PBL where they'll present us a case and ask us clinical questions. 8 questions all together and each question consist of 3 pieces of different coloured paper and there is a time limit so after that allocated time (5 minutes or 6 minutes or 7 minutes), the buzzer will sound and we got to change paper by putting the answer in an envelope and take a new question paper from another envelope. Since it's colour coded, we can't cheat. It was tiring and scary and I hope I can pass this paper.

OBA (one best answer) is like MCQ but difference is the answers are similar and we got to choose the best answer out of 5 options. For this exam, we had 80 questions. By the time most of us came to the 40th questions, we were exhausted. When I was checking, I think I zoned out for a couple of minutes LOL. Hopefully can pass this paper too.

Next day, we had OSPE and I screwed up big time. I managed to do well in my 1st stations (there were 24 stations and 5 minutes each station) but I died in my 2nd station. The hand model was on the table and I couldn't find label A. I spent about 2 minutes looking for it and I gave up hence I asked the invigilators where is label A. They told me, "You can turn the model" and there was A!!!! ARGH!! I panic and went blanked but I managed to SIMPLY fill in the blanks =( Next 22 stations, I maintained the blanked state and could not remember ANYTHING =( I really really hope I can pass. Really need this pass..... ='(

3rd day of exam was OSCE and from the previous post, you'll know that I was very relaxed and did not really study the night before and watched 2 episodes of Glee instead. Ya, so at 11.50am which was the start of my quarantine time I was still not feeling the stress. At 1.15pm (5 minutes before my 1st station) I started to feel scared. Gah!!! But overall, I did OK I think. Like I say, I have extra about 30 seconds to 1 minute to actually stand and stone or even talk to the examiners!!!! I think I missed out a lot in inspection. Please let me pass!!!! PLEASE!!!!

****************************************

So, I guess that concludes the post EOS5 posts. I'll start posting normal stuff and even include some things that happened throughout my few months of preparation for this exam. Actually a lot happened LOL.

PS: Went and google map Aberdeen and found out that it's way up North!!! OMG, gonna freeze to death!! =(

Till then, have a great day =)

No comments: