Thursday, June 24, 2010

Working

Panic now. I forgot how to write a resume and my interview is tomorrow and they need it. Dang!!

Oh ya, I'm going for a job interview tomorrow at KL and I have no idea which department they will put me at and I just know that it's a Insurance company. Smart right?

My friend is working there as a part timer for the 2nd time (she's having her 3 months break) and she heard that the company needs part timer. My initial plan was to work at my mom's company as something which I forgot but my mom advised me not to work there because of the bad politics. So I end up asking my friend if there's vacancy at the place she's working at. That was on Tuesday (her off day) so she informed the HR department on Wednesday. Today I just received a call from her to come for interview tomorrow and start work on Monday.

Wow, too fast!! I planned to rest for another week but since it's an Okay pay I'll bear with it =P
I haven't start watching Dr.House or Supernatural and I have another 10 more movies to watch. I guess I need to reschedule everything.

I haven't enquire about the sign language classes too!! Gah!!

Chill. 1st step. Google samples of resume, then create one and sort out my school certs. Clothes?? HELLO?? Am I the type of girl who decides what to wear the night before?? NO~~ Or maybe I should? Gosh, which bimbo landed on my head and invaded my brain? Go Away!!

So for now, Mr.Google help me please.

Update you guys tomorrow about the interview =)

2 comments:

Esther said...

lol.. good luck ^^ so nice to be allowed to work.. some extra cash would come in handy.. looks like you're already cancelling off the list of thigs to do one by one... i'm still stuck.. i hvnt started on the next novel or even gone out with ppl... does that mean... with you working, you won't be able to go out?

jene said...

Hahaha, I forgot to go sign up for the sign language class!!! Gah!!

Still can, during weekends!! =)