Saturday, June 26, 2010

New hairstyle, New changes

Today is a very VERY productive day!!

Morning went for a 20 minutes jog because got to sent dad down to KL by 8am.

Next, went to YMCA to (FINALLY!!) sign up for sign language class and had breakfast. At first we wanted to go to Decanter for breakfast but since we were at YMCA, for convenience sake we just ate there =)

After that, went to Metro Prima Kepong to watch movies. Before that, went and bought dresses!! Gasp!!! Me wearing dresses only happens when an alien takes over my body.
Nope, I've check. This is me, a new me after this new hairstyle. Wow, new hairstyle really brings a whole new personality. Maybe you guys can give it a try =P
OK, so I bought 2 dresses and I kinda like it. Gasp!! Me liking me wearing dress?! OK, this is starting to feel creepy. Anyone wanna check if I am an alien now??

Anyway, my mom and I watched


and

Toy Story 3 is AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC!!!!! It was so touching and it brings back so much memories!! Andy is so handsome!! Woody is so Woody and Buzz was so funny when he was in the Spanish mode!! Hahaha!! Gosh I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this awesome movie!! I wanna watch it again. The ending was really so sad and touching and just can't stop loving it. I want to watch it AGAIN!!!! And it's so amazing that kids actually can sit and watch (even though sometimes they are a little noisy due to short attention span but it was not most of the time). It was really awesome because the noise the kids produced in the cinema was less than what I expected. Good movies have that effect and this movie has it!! Bravo!! I wanna watch again, anyone?

The Legend Is Born: Ip Man was also not bad. I can't stop laughing at the beginning of the appearance of Dennis To (Teenage Ip Man) because he sounds like a duck!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It was as if he was pinching his nose and talking!! After getting used to it only did I manage to enjoy the show. More Wing Chun and all the real stuff are here, even the real eldest son of Ip Man (Ip Chun) acted in this movie and Dennis is the real thing too!! He is currently the World Kung Fu Champion and actually knows Wing Chun which he studies under the movie's producer Checkley Sin (disciple of Ip Chun himself)!!These are the casts of this movie.

After this, I will be going to St Mary's School Band Concert. The 1st band concert after so many years.

Fun day right?? =)

No comments: