Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Plans

If you've noticed, I usually put down a list of things I plan to do during my holiday. I have it in my diary/planner/notebook but it's not going according to plan for the moment. So I'll type out a few things which I want it to happen now.

I'm having a 10 months break so...
1. Watch all the movies and drama series I have in my hard drive
2. Get a job and use the salary to get a laptop
3. Go for attachments after I've earn enough to get a laptop
4. Take up sign language classes
5. REDUCE WEIGHT

Extra plans which might remain as plans
1. Go Sarawak for makan and meet Matt
2. Have buffet with June
3. Meet up with old band friends
4. Have a gathering for primary/high school friends
5. REDUCE WEIGHT

So that's it for now.

PS: Reducing weight ain't easy so can't confirm if it'll happen =P

No comments: