Sunday, June 13, 2010

Post EOS cinema movies

After I came back from uni yesterday, my mother brought me and sis to Prima Kepong to watch Killers. She bought the ticket earlier at about 2pm so when we went there, we didn't need to queue up to buy tickets. 3 Cheers for my awesome mother!!!



This movie is entertaining, funny and alright for me. Sometimes reminds me of Mr. and Mrs. Smith but this couple aint's as professional as them though. Nothing to shout about besides this "They killed a Mustang and lots of other beautiful Volvo cars!!!!" When I saw the cars getting bang here and there or getting burn, I was OUCH!!!! Luckily the 1st car that appeared (red Ferari) was excluded in their car killing spree. Oh ya, Ash Kutcher's body is smoking hot!! LOL

Later at 10.30am, my mother gonna bring to watch Prince Of Persia: The Sand of Time. She bought the ticket yesterday when she bought Killer's ticket =P



I don't want to expect anything from this movie. Just going to enjoy myself.

Did I blog about how I google map Aberdeen and it's way up North and so far from Edinburgh where Tham is going? No? Well, it's really way up north!!!!! I'm gonna freeze to death!!! =(
Have a look. And, in 2009, Aberdeen was ranked no.4 (same spot as Edinburgh) in top medical uni in UK!! I'm so gonna under perform and they'll gonna expel me...And one of the criteria of getting into Aberdeen is no failure I think so if I fail sem 5, wonder of I can still go..hmm...

PS: I've read Vanishing Acts before!! The 1st few pages was too familiar to me so when I continued reading, everything came back to me. Sad, 1st fiction book was not a new book. Guess I'll buy one after the movie hehe.

Ooo, so many movies to watch thanks to Jon and series thanks to dear Esther =)

No comments: