Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2nd day at work

Things are getting busy. Oh by the way, I've finished the host and it's nice. I think I'm changing into a cry baby if I don't control myself. Like during Toystory 3, I didn't really cry my heart out (I'll do it if I'm alone) and hence when I read this book, I have the feeling to do so BUT of course I didn't!!

Anyway, back to work life. How is it??

Oh, I haven't tell you. I'm working in the CEO's office so I MUST wear formal (cannot be lazy like in IMU jeez) and yesterday the CEO came and many staffs had meeting with him to the point he said loudly (I don't know if it's him or other people) "Why keep having meeting, you guys don't need to work ah?!"

So, the 1st task for yesterday was to photostate this whole stack of paper and I got a deep wound from the staple because the paper was very unorganized. Next, the staff who sat behind me came and teach me who to operate their system and it was easy to remember at 1st but I wrote down just in case I forget which is something that WILL happen.

Later, another staff came and taught me more and she didn't really teach. She just showed and left and I couldn't follow so she showed me again. I still could not remember so I explored by myself yet could not do anything.

After lunch, the 1st staff came and I asked for her help. Thank god she was nice enough to teach. Then she told me, I will be leaving next month so you better learn up quick. OMG!!! Oh ya, this staff is 1 year older than me and she worked here 2 years already.

In the midst of using the system, I went to send some documents to other departments at other floor too and at 10 floor, some ladies interrogated me. They finally found out I'm a medical student and the expected sentence came -- When we come and see you, don't charge us that expensive ya!! JEEZ~~~

OK, it's 6.30am and I got to go take bath already. I sent a FB message to a doctor I know when I was in sem 1 completing my COP and he saw my picture. Guess what he added in his message

.....A word of advice.Ditch the specs.You look good without it.

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

1 comment:

Tay Y Z said...

lol.... your doctor has a great way with words ... !