Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back to college

Well guys, my life would be like a routine from now onwards. Everyday class from 8am till 10am, then have own study time through SIL (structured independent learning), SILOS (structured independent learning online system), MOFA and stuff like that. Basically, lectures are 2 hours per day and after that is all self studying.

Anyway, I went back to HELP to get my transcript but I wanted to meet some lecturers too. Hence I smsed Ms.Ng (Chem lecturer) because I heard she said that she misses me!! She'll only be free by 3pm and I was already on my way to college at 1.15pm. Thus, mother and I went to Chilis for lunch and yup, MOLTEN CHOC PIE!!!!!

It was really satisfying and when I went and meet Ms.Ng, it was even more satisfying because

1. I got to know all my classmate's results as she opened her record book and discussed with me their results, like as if I am some high ranking educationists.

2. I got to see Ms.Ng and she really said she misses me. During the exam weeks, I was so stressed that I decided to make cards for few people including Ms. Ng. Well, the card was simple. I wrote some words and stick our class photo then gave nicknames to all of us. She loved it so much that she put it on her table. She even mentioned that so far, our class has been the closest with her.

3. Before I went back, her words were like so touching. She got to know where I am studying and was like praising me a lot!!! Wah, its been a long long time since I heard a real praise from someone I look up. Yes, Mr.Khoo has been giving me a lot of words of encouragement but somehow its different when you hear it from someone real, standing in front of you, telling you with one hand on your shoulder.

It has been a weird yet happy day for me until I started my PBL research. Gosh, I just hate last minute work!!!

Last Saturday, we had our Finale Night. Before that, my group mates wanted to go to Mid Valley to chill out. Hence we met up at 12 something. They were supposed to meet up in campus by 10.30am and reach by 11 something but due to some unseen circumstances, they were delayed. I reached by 10.45am and was like a zombie walking around without any aim but for sure the stomach was grumbling. Yes, straight headed to Baskin Robbins!!

Later, I did not have lunch so decided to add 2 more scoops of New Zealand ice-cream to my stomach. Rich? Nope, its not like everyday i have the chance to do this--having ice-cream for meals.

To cut the story short, I just want to thank some seniors who made this orientation a success. I really enjoyed myself especially during wet ice-breakers and treasure hunt!! I just love being dirty ^^ Seniors, just want to let you guys know that all your efforts are highly appreciated. A big thank you!! Sorry for my post that stirred your anger, its just the truth from me. Hehehe...

Sorry Alicia, Mj and people who always organise class outings. I am so sorry for not be able to attend any of the gathering due to orientation activities and some charity home visits. So sorry ya, don't get angry please.

No comments: