Monday, March 31, 2008

Strike 2....=S

I went to the usual mall at kepong for grocery shopping.
Mother was looking at the soap powder which was on sale and asked me to get a trolley.
Off I went and I had hard time controlling that stupid trolley because I was in high heels.

When I went to the spot where mother was standing, she was no where to be seen so I scanned the place for a Grey shirt plump woman.
Suddenly, I saw her and off I went towards that direction, trying so hard to control the trolley.
There was lots of people around me and I nearly bang a guy but he apologised and said sorry for trailing behind me.
So off I went and towards my mother's direction.

Out of the blue when I was focusing hard to control that trolley, a very familiar face appeared.

HE WAS THAT CRAZY GUY WHO SCARED THE LIVING OUT OF ME IN THE TRAIN!!

I was stunned and stoned there for a while.

"Senior (my name)..Hi!!"
It was my band junior.
She was holding a chocolate ice cream ready to indulge and smiling so happily at me.

I woke up from my tranced and smiled back to her.

Mother approached me and all I can say was "that crazy guy from train is here.."
"where??" asked my mother scanning around the whole place.
"what shirt was he wearing??" asked again.

"I donno...." was what I could say....

No comments: