Monday, March 10, 2008

happy turned sad....haih

Today was supposed to be a happy day for me as my result is finally out and I had the chance to finally meet all my college mates. Miss you guys so much!! Ya, I am extremely happy with my result because when I just left campus, Ms. Jasmine the A level department's manager called and told me the result. I was extremely happy even though it kind of spoiled the surprise but, well, I'm still happy.

Anyway, after our performance in the orientation programme- Dress Code, I got some news from my OOs. Its just bad news and it just totally ruin my day. I just am so sad and I just feel like crying. Maybe coming to IMU is not a good choice after all, maybe I was not meant to be there. Usually when I am sad, I play with Spritz and you guys know that I love Golden. I went to my friend's house who has a golden but it did not cheer me up 1 bit....haih...

Well, guys I am so sorry but if you wanna know more, just ask me through msn and I'm sorry I can't update you guys about my life anymore. So sorry...maybe I don't have that privilege of exercise my blogger's rights...freedom of speech is not mine to exercise...

I'm so sorry to make you guys so worried too...Jian Wei, chill k..and please don't swear anymore, you make me feel better already ^^

No comments: