Thursday, March 20, 2008

rAndOm....Ly

What I want to do when I am really really free and have no commitments:

1. Watch sun rise on a beach or in a BMW 5 series on a high hill
2. Lie on a field fill with white daisies
3. Lie on that field and look up to the sky, looking at the clouds and make shapes out of it
4. Lie on a sandy beach at night and count the stars
5. Sleep on the beach and let the sound of waves crashing bring me to lala land
6. Watch sunset on a beach or in a BMW 5 series on a high hill
7. Watch fireworks on the beach (reflection of the fireworks on the sea makes it even more WOW)
8. Attend an orchestra that plays all my favourite pieces
9. Travel around the world
10. Watch a real ballet production
11. Listen to the sound of rain (I know I can do it anytime but I want to do it without anything behind my mind)
12. Watch a real band formation live in Japan or America
13. Own a library full with books that are of my interest and drown in them, I mean spent every minute and every second indulging in those books

Yes, all this are just random thoughts that are hard to get by, but I wish I'll have the opportunity to achieve all of them.

No comments: