Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I don't care anymore

I have no idea why am I taking this orientation thing so seriously. I mean, if you hate me for telling the truth, then hate. If you want to make my life or my group member's life difficult, then I have nothing to say. Signature hunt, you want us to do stupid stuff and embarrass us then go ahead because we can't do anything to rebut.

I hate myself for making my life so sad and down yesterday night and this whole day but somehow I woke up from the sorrow that was slowly eating me from inside. I honestly don't know why am I so sad and so worked out. Wow, me being so emo over nothing, me being so sad over nothing, me being so stupid over nothing??!! A friend who read my post was surprised and shocked because I turned so emo. According to him, I am a strong gal and I will sure maintain that status. Lol.

Guys, you are just great friends. Don't be so worked up also. I forgot why am I so sad, so you guys also chill and forget about it ok? I am so proud and lucky to have you guys by my side. People from all around Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak, Australia and UK...thanks so much for the concern. I am so sorry for making you guys so worried. I am fine now, thanks to some people who even swear in front of me (hmph!!), but you guys just show how lucky I am to have you guys. Cheers and I miss you lots!!


Anyway, our group started our signature hunt and well, I did not enjoy it. I mean, there was no ragging and all the seniors were nice and fun. But some how, I just lost the fun of it. I just don't feel the fun that I experienced during ice-breakers and treasure hunt. But I am back and I will make the rest of this orientation as fun as possible. I don't care anymore if you wanna read my blog then get angry because I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!!!


ps: Mr.Khoo, if you are reading this, I miss further maths so much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened but I sure hate doing things in groups.

Anonymous said...

wyl5075@hotmail.com