Thursday, March 27, 2008

random updates take 2

My dog is very fortunate to have me as the owner. But sadly, ever since I started University and orientation was on, no one in my family has been feeding him. From a huge Godzilla, Spritz turned into another normal looking mongrel dog. Hence, after my orientation I have been spending lots of time with him and he has been eating the economical rice from my university after his dog biscuit finished. Everyday before I leave campus, I'll pay the cafeteria a visit and get him some rice and dish for lunch. Lucky yet ungrateful dog!! Every time my neighbour comes home, instead of coming to me, he'll run to the gate wagging his tail!! Call me jealous, I don't care because I deserve his full attention!!

Back to KTM. Today's weather was very very hot and humid and that stupid KTM has no air cond!! I was wearing a long sleeve blouse and a jacket but funnily, I did not feel hot until half an hour later. Anyway, when I board the train, it was quite full and I was standing. There was this guy and another older lady standing behind me. Their conversation was so clear and I practically was listening to them talking. I did not purposely eavesdrop but they were standing right behind me and talking quite loudly. The guy is 21 this year and did badly in his STPM hence working at the same company as his. OK, I don't want to talk bout him. What I want to say is, after KL sentral's stop, I got to sit and at such a humid and hot confined area, I dozed off. I was really in deep sleep but was awaken by the train's officer. He was checking the ticket and when I gave him mine, he was asking me 'Kepong'? I was curious why did he mention it so loudly. The next thing I know, the train was already in Kepong station. Thank goodness he woke me up^^

While I was walking out, a guy called my name. Turned my head and there he was--Nazri. Maybe you guys don't remember him but he was the Malay guy who joined our Maths, Chemistry and Physic class for some of you. He was the guy that was missing in action for months then popped out once in a blue moon. Later, we found out that he was working part time hence got to skip class but his parent's did not know about it. Mdm. Lin, our beloved Maths lecturer called his parents one day and got him into trouble. Anyway, he's repeating his a levels again but also has been missing class for 3 months because he met with an accident at main block. Fractured his ankle and tore his ligaments. (Ouch) So I asked him if his friends in class helped him. Sadly, he said he's not veru popular among friends and was glad that he made friends with me, CK, Malcolm and Ivan. LOL

I finally am able to control myself in what I am putting into my mouth. Today, I'll proudly announce that I skipped breakfast and had just waffles for lunch!! Yeah!! And it did me good because I was not sleepy in the afternoon and was very active in ballet class. I was actually asking my teacher to do those jumping (allegro) exercises. Later, met Alicia Thooi and catch up with each other. Then I walked home and I was like in secondary school--speed walking. I was called "the ghost walker" by a few friends because I walk fast and to them, I am like floating in the air and can reach a destination within split seconds. I miss those days when I was fit and thinner. LOL

So far, everything in my life has settled down. I hate being in a mess and not having an organised life. Thats why when it was the orientation month, I was having a hard time. I couldn't focus in lectures, having mood swings, being very emotional (you can judge from my previous posts) and always thinking negatively. But now, I really am happy with me today. And I found a few people that was like last time, pour their hearts out to me expecting me to solve all their misery. I think all these part time charity work makes me feel like I am important and play a small part in making their life better. Which indirectly make my life better too.

No comments: