Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Voice

I honestly was shocked when I read the "seniors" comments in my chat box. Maybe they are just helping me in a way or I don't know, scaring me?? I honestly was scared but you know what, they made me realised that I have tonnes of friends that care for me and will defend me in a way, so touched!!! Thanks guys ^^

Why was I scared? In the first place, I never imagined that people especially seniors will find my blogs and the name they used in the chat box is kinda intimidating (We're comin for u), it's like hinting me they will come and search for me. But you know what? I don't care now. Come all you want but I'm sticking here and this is my place to express my thoughts and feelings that I do not dare say it in campus. This is the place I update my friends about my life and my views so if you guys are really my IMU seniors, please give me positive and constructive criticism and guide me through this 2.5 years in IMU. According to Jon, IMU peeps are fun and nice and so far, they are still nice and fun.

I am a person who have hard time making decision and once I made up my mind, I will stick to it and do my best in achieving it. So, you seniors out there, don't you worry that I'll slack and drop out because I won't!! I'll make sure I'll pass all my EOS (end of semester) exam and do well in where ever hospitals I am posted to. (ps: Karam, make up your mind already!!)

Since young, I do have problems in cold places. I can stand under the hot sun from 10am til 4pm but I can't stand a cold place even for 1 hour. But I know I'll eventually adapt like when I was in HELP, college mates will know that HELP was so cold when we first started but eventually we all adapted and less people wore jackets and stuff. And I noticed my hair on my hand are longer (LOL). Any how, library in campus allows us to wear jacket or things like that right?

Maybe like what the seniors and OOs (orientation Officers) said, we'll miss orientation and that is for sure because after this it's all study and study and study. But if I have a problem with this orientation programme, will I still be in it and joining all the activities?? I'll be skipping and coming home earlier everyday. So I am enjoying in a way but I am complaining lots because it is kinda tiring for me especially I still need to cope with my ballet lessons(nope, I am not stopping).

Anyway, this is my blog and this is the place where I can just write whatever crap I want to type. But honestly friends, I might not be able to blog next week becoz the real activities start next week and it is everyday till late night. After catching the train, reaching home and rest, I don't think I'll have the time or strength to type anything. So forgive me and peace ^^

No comments: