Sunday, March 16, 2008

I WAS SO SCARED!!!!!!

OMG!!!! I just came home earlier from my orientation's finale night after watching the important parts (video and all) because I got to catch the train like usual. Everything was fine until I board on the KTM train.

When I stepped in, there was a gal who changed place and sat at somewhere far from this guy whom she sat with before I went in. Anyway, the train has 2 rows of seats at each side of the train right? And I chose to sit the seat, I don't know how to explain, just see.

Ok, after I settled down, I took out my sudoku to solve, he changed place and sat beside me. Then he asked in Cantonese whether that was the right train to Kepong station. So I answered him thinking he really just want to know and confirm. Then he keeps on asking me questions like how many stops more and am I sure and stuff like that. Now, my instinct was screaming at me that something is wrong and I got to run away from him asap.

Then at the next station, few more passengers came in and 2 guys sat in front of us. Then that crazy fellow started to ask this 2 fellow whether this train will stop at Kepong. When they answered yes, he told them I lied and I said this train will bring him to SHANGHAI!!! He even asked others if that 2 guys are telling the truth. When I heard him saying that, I assumed he was joking and ignored him (he was still beside me). Then my heart beat faster and I got more worried. I was scared later when the train's power is down and the lights are off, he'll do something stupid. He was quite close and I hate that feeling.

So I asked him if he can change place and sit back at his original place. Then he got angry and asked me to change place. Now I was really really scared and of course I quickly change but the only seat vacant was the spot where the gal that changed place sat previously. So while changing seats I quickly typed a sms and when I scrolled my phone book to sent to someone for help, Ash's name (Uni friend) appeared 1st because his name starts with "A". At this point, that crazy fellow was scolding a lot of bad words and keep pointing at me. He even said things like gals are monsters because they like to lie to guys, this gal is stupid and more bad words.

I was so so scared. My heart was pounding like nobody's business. Everyone that just came in started to move away. Suddenly, Ash called to check on me and when he saw me talking to the phone he got angrier and started to shout. Those 2 guys quickly entertained him by changing topic like what is his job, why he wants to go Kepong and stuff. He chilled a bit and talked to them then he kept saying he wants to go eat Bak Kut Teh at Kepong. And what was his job? Driver of Army's Tanker which can shoot bomb. Obviously he was lying.

Then he kept looking at me while talking to those guys. I was so scared!!!! I was contemplating whether to change place again since quite a few went down but I was also worried that he'll follow and do something worst. So I just sat there listening to him talking nonsense and scolding me once a while. That 2 guys suddenly got calls and they answered their phone ignoring him. I kept looking back searching for other places and deciding whether to change place and he followed my glances.

I have no idea when or how, but he disappeared but I was still scared because he wants to get down at the same station as me. I was worried he'll follow me and do something I don't want to go through. Once is enough, please. I don't want to go through again. I also called my mother to arrive earlier at the usual place where she picks me up and even asked her to walk into the station. Guess what, she scolded me and asked me why. OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING IS WRONG!!! I was like trying to chill and tried not to tell her there's this crazy guy on board just in case he heard and gets angry.

But that crazy fellow went down at the stop before mine and I was so relieved. That 2 guys later asked me if that crazy fellow was my BF??!!! I was like...WHAT??!! So I explained and they told me they smelled alcohol when he talked. Then they asked which stop am I going down and why was he angry of me. I was like in shock and quickly explained myself. Still, I was shaking and my heart was beating. The next thing I know, they were asking if they can know me because they have no relatives and friends here. (=.=)"' I have learn my lesson and thus just shook my head. They are from Vietnam by the way.

When I reached my station, I thanked them and got down. I quickly called my mother because she was no where to be seen and it was already 11.45pm!!! She was like~~wait for a while la...and I was like~~can you please be quick??!!

Anyway, reached home safely and still shaking. Thanks Uni friends that called to check on me. What a scary day....Gals, be careful of a guy, chinese, early 30s, normal long hair, scared face and speaks chinese when you board onto KTM.

1 comment:

Teddy said...

Good that you managed to reach home safely. ^^

I'm so bad an OO din call to check yesterday ><