Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Track Trip

Today, our first class was at 9am and finish by 10am. But our track trip was postponed till 3pm since our dental friends have lectures from 1.30 till 3pm. So most of us have a long break hence we decided to finish our PBL assignments. 5 hours break is a very very long break and I was almost bored to death. Anyway, we managed to kill time.

After having lunch together, we surfed more net and when all the people who stays in the hostel around campus went home to rest, it was down to 3 people finding ways to kill time. Before lunch, I blogged and when MJ told me another new senior found my blog I started to panic again. I was so scared till I went to the E-lab and look at my blog's chat box.

Anyway, by 3pm we gathered and off we went to Pavilion. This track trip has a few things to do such as :
1. taking pictures when traveling
2. have meals together
3. choose a poster at the cinema and pose
4. dress up and pose according to Winter Sonata
5. take more pictures with
~the latest album
~uniformed shopkeeper
~an interesting dish

We were all enjoying ourselves and cracking jokes that get lamer and lamer. It was just funny as we were like Jakuns in Pavilion. Laughing loudly, chatting like no body's business, moving in a big group from 1 place to another and more lame jokes. I think we should just change our group name to LAME. But honestly we were all so happy and enjoying every minute of it.

Of course we were tired at the same time. So when we see chairs, all of us will walk towards it and sit and some will take more pictures. I am not a girly type so shopping is not my hobby. Whenever I go shopping with my mother, I'll definitely need glucose and what is better than ICE-CREAM!!!! You can bring me everywhere and make me walk whole day in a shopping mall with a big supply of ice-cream (preferable chocolate flavour).

Yes, a big THANK YOU to our OOs because they treat us J Co Donut!!! It was just so splendid. Apart from that, our group's head OO bought us vitamin C to ensure we are fit for the activities. How sweet is that (1,2,3...aaawwww). I am the only one who sit train back alone so they also make me sms and inform them when I reach home (again..1,2,3...aaawww).

Going to this trip is like going back to secondary school where we like to tease each other and make lame jokes and laugh together and enjoy ourselves. It was like going back to form 1 when we don't know all of our class mates and we find ways to know each other like giving nick names and stuff. Ya, my name is now zjon marrie and you need to say it in a French slang(SWEAT!!!).

My point is, we achieved the objectives of this trip
~knowing each other better
~knowing our seniors better
~knowing how to get to pavilion??
~learn how to get lamer by every minute??

It really is an enjoyable outing and (drum roll....), A Level's result will be out on 7th!!!!!! But the statement of result will only be out by 13th. Anyway, 7th or 13th I don't have the time the time to go back college as orientation activities are on and lectures are starting. You guys out there, better tell me your result ya!!

Like what I always say~~~ sharing is caring ^^

No comments: