Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TiRED!!!!!!

I'm just dead tired. After resting for a month doing nothing, the brain really rots, literally. I can't remember all the people's name when they can remember mine (so embarrassed), lectures which start at 8am makes me miss my bed even more, KTM sucks (MJ would not agree more) , I miss my jeans and T-Shirts and the campus is sooo cold!!

Having to say all these, I would like to warn you guys out there who is doing nothing to start doing something. Honestly, this is my second week and I am already dead tired. Classes in the morning from 8am till maybe afternoon, then we have a session call private study where you find a place to study(which we can't apply yet since we do not have anything to study), then other stuff. But the most tiring one is the orientation preparation. We have 3 nights of Dress Code nights where we need to MAKE our costume and wear them. 1st day is "Round n round the world" where we need to make some country's costume, 2nd day is a sketch based on sleeping beauty and beach while 3rd day is Harry Potter where we also need to come out with another sketch. Each group have different theme so all of us will be busy thinking, having meeting and practicing. Friday night will be another ice breakers where we will be getting dirty (mud, egg, cream, flour) while Saturday is the Treasure Hunt day where we run all around Bukit Jalil from 9am till 5pm.

Most of my group members are staying at the hostel there so they usually meet at night and do things together like making their costume. So, few of us who travel up and down will just do our self and miss out the bonding part. But it isn't too bad because I'm still able to clique with them.

This morning, class was until 11am then we had group meeting. Half way through,
a few of the girls went to the ping pong room and played ping pong with a few seniors. One of the girl was left out and when we passed by the room (walls are made out of glass) for lunch, she was like~"Yer, I wanna go in and play too, that senior so leng chai and you know, he gave me his number. I wanna go in and play too." Knowing me who is a little anti-guys, not that I don't like guys just I don't find guys as boyfriend material told her to go in and play but she keep saying shy. Anyway, I found out most of the girls here are smart and they like to look at guys too!! So I am a little out of place when we touch this topic.

Anyhow, I have 2 assignments and 1 is due this Thursday while the other one is due next month but it's like so hard because the topic is about Atkins Diet and we need to write a summary about it in 300 words. How cool is that..not!!

Am I a very random person because when I talk to them, sometimes they go~"wow, this is random." Am I?? Anyway, I am called Jene (pronounce in France as zjon) thanks to my group leader who loves to tease me. There's quite a lot of lefties too and mixed parentage students. So, there are V.E.R.Y I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.T. I'm so dead, better stop now and start doing some research for the assignments.

Till then, DIRTY DOZEN GO GO GO!!!! (fyi~~dirty dozen is my groups name)

No comments: