Monday, March 24, 2008

Some Pictures from Orientation

Start from ice-breakers 2 (the getting wet and dirty night)
This is my group- Dirty Dozen. Those wearing black t-shirt are our seniors aka OOs. Spot any cute guys?? (Nah...)
All lining up to get brief
All went berserk because we waited too long

Treasure Hunt
Our 1st stop and we were all so tired because we ran to Bukit Jalil station which is about 1km away and need to climb this stairs. The stairs can fight with Batu Cave's one.
After getting wet and dirty. This was before the Indian's station. Look at all our happy faces...till it was wiped away seconds later...

Track Trip to Pavilion
Some of the first timers sitting in the LRT. This is the train I used to reach Uni
When we reached Pavilion
We were all so excited!!! LOOK!!!
We were supposed to find a place and imitate some movie scene and our scene was "winter sonata". Look a like?? NO!!!! Coz we were all so tired....
After imitating some new movie's poster, we were supposed to take a picture with people in uniform. That guy was quite hesitated because we were all so JAKUN!! LOL

Dress code 1 + 2 +3
Round and round the world...where am I?? LOL
Once upon a time in IMU..the one where I turned into the horny queen. LOL
The making of music video for KISS. I made the costumes!!! ME!! ME!! with garbage bags!!!
Anyone looked familiar here?? LOL

Finale Night- Theme= mafia
All looking so black and fierce
The tie I am wearing is from the guy sitting beside me...he was so formal at 1st...a very formal mafia...LOL (Anyone spot any cute guys or gals and are interested, do not hesitate to tell me, I'll help you out...don't forget, all future doctors!!)

There are more pictures of course but this is the few that I am gonna load. ^^

No comments: