Thursday, March 13, 2008

finale eve

Have been very very busy with dress code lately. Its one of the orientation activity where themes are given and we got to dress up, to be exact is MAKE our own costume and act or dance or things like that.

Anyway, I am really really REALLY very VERY tired. Even though I am at my friend's place, I couldn't even get ninety winks!! We will be preparing the sketch, making costume or discussing something. But I am really not happy because not everyone is helping. Some went there, sit on sofa then sleep, some play computer games....
Anyway, whatever la, I don care anymore. Maybe I should be that old Jene that likes to say~ don't know, don't care....

My group has lots and lots of ideas, great ideas but we seem to not able to make decision at the end of each meeting. Hence, last minute work has become our policy. For our 1st dress code (there's 3 nights of dress code), our theme is Queen Maleficent in the beach. Our story goes~~
random character such as crab, Captain jack Sparrow, Frodo and Sam, Legolas, Shrek and Marry Poppins gathered at beach not knowing that it was Queen Maleficent's birthday bash. When the Queen arrived and welcome them, they left and she died out of heart attack. Random? lame? That's the whole point. We spent the whole afternoon making the costume but end up getting scolding (in a sarcastic way) by our OO. Surprisingly, the judges for dress code loved our work and one of them even took picture with me. Yes, I am the Queen with the horns. I spent 4 hours making the costume at night, sleeping by 2am and waking up at 5am.
http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/articles/malef.jpg

Today's dress code was the same, so last minute. We were given songs and we got to make an MTV out of the song. Guess what was our song...Rock and Roll All Night by KISS band. It is so hard to make an MTV because the song keep repeating~ I wanna rock and roll all night....
Anyway, we focused more on the costume and we used black garbage bags to make the KISS outfit, painted the face white, made guitars out of cupboard and used lots and lots of aluminum foil. Our story goes ~ Students in IMU was sick with the food and complaining about classes (life was boring) and KISS arrived and started singing. We gals went to the back and started dancing. It was so fun and funny that even the judges couldn't help but laughed real hard. When you meet me one day, I can dance and let you have a good laugh too ^^

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i98/troysphotobucket/MySpace%20images/myspace%20music/Kiss-Band.jpg

Bottom line is I AM SOOO TIRED....I have been reaching home by 8 or 9 something at night and class starts at 8am in the morning!! Can you imagine me fishing in class?? I keep moving my butt in my seat to keep me awake or I'll be biting on sweets or chocolates. Lecturers are basically reading from notes, so it's not really worth while to attend that 8am class. Today's lecturer was reading his notes and it was so funny because he skips words that he can't pronounce like "monarch" and when the notes write fall, he read as fail. SWT!! Yes, I am paying that much of money to learn to fish in class.

Anyway, congrates to all who did well in their A Level's exam. For those who are not satisfied with the result, cheer up ok? At least you did your best when you were facing that paper, holding that pen, jotting some random answer and praying hard that you'll get marks for the rubbish you wrote. Just remember, you did your best but there is always space to improve so go on improving. Stay happy ya ^^

No comments: