Saturday, March 1, 2008

orientation

OK, I know I am tired and a little not looking forward to Uni's orientation. It's sort of lame and the gap for free time is soooo long!! But thank god many of my friends are staying in the hostel opposite campus. Anyway, test next Friday and it'll consist of 3%!!! Maybe you think 3% is so small but mind you if I fail once then that's it, I'm expelled.

Last night I reached home by 10.30pm and in the morning woke up at 5am to catch the train. So I was dead tired. The Ice-breaker was to let us know each other by sorting us into new groups and our dinner was Twisties. We were supposed to make an advertisement out of it. It was just lame and the seniors couldn't control us. All of us were loud and noisy and just tired. Anyway, many of my friends went home by 7pm giving smart excuses and they forgot me!! I mean forgot to pull me away too instead they sms and tell me they are going off. Hello, our belongings were at one side and my hand phone and purse was not with me but never mind, I managed to make more friends.

Ya, highlights!! Izyan's group lost twice and they got punished. Can you imagine her shaking her butts? Their punishment was using their butt to write our orientation's president's name- Keisuki. No, he's not Japanese but acts as one. It was just so funny especially when they did the "i" because there's a dot and they were like butt down in straight line then jump to make the dot with butt sticking out. It was just so hilarious. The second punishment was just dancing to music like in clubbing (I have no idea how people dance in club). But based on how they dance, I wonder if I'll die laughing in a club.

Just came back from ballet this morning. Class was at 7am!!! Imagine how tired I am now but well, at least it's not at 5am. Anyway, I was actually planning to not take exam since I can't have class regularly and Saturday have activity too. But teacher told me her plans and tried to brainwash me. Her view was take exam this year then I'll have another 1.5 years to prepare for the last exam. Yes, I still need to take 2 more exams to finish my ballet course but time is so constricting. I am not so strong and lack of practices. But she said, if I can pass my exam and finish this off, it'll be such a big achievement. Imagine bragging that you went through medicine course and finished the ballet at the same time. So funny.

Ya, the orientation theme is- I Murdered U. Obvious? IMU? Well, yes, that lame. And guess what, next Friday our activity will start from 5pm till 11.30pm and we'll get very very dirty. I don't mind getting dirty and let people throw butter or mud at me. But what I am unhappy is our orientation T-shirt is in white and it's very simple. Front upper left is the logo, then back only have small rainbow colours at the upper right. So if you were to splash water on me, free show!!

To wrap things up, Sharon brainwashed me into saying this phrase to few people- there are lots of cute guys, I wonder why future doctors look so cute now. (major sweat!!!)

No comments: