Friday, December 19, 2008

8 hours out

Morning at 9.30am, I left house to my ballet school to teach tuition.

By 11.45am, my ballet teacher came and picked me up to 1 Utama.

Met up with my ballet friends and off we went and watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua which was just OK. Through out the movie, it was just ok, nothing exciting and a lot of expected stuff. If I were to rate it, I'll give it a 4/10.

After movies, we went to Carl's Junior for lunch and talked and laughed and laughed and laughed...Met my student while looking around. So weird because this morning I just taught her and then at 1 U meet her again.Walk around and by 4 something teacher left because she has a class to teach.

So off Van, Froggie and I went and bought a Christmas pressie for my ballet principal. She always has a special Christmas gift for me and last year's gift was quiet expensive!! So this year, let me give her something back. I wonder what I will get this year...hmm....

After getting the gift, could not resist not having ice cream so off we went to McD. I know, I could have Baskin Robbins or New Zealand ice cream but I said I'll treat the 2 gals and I'm quite bankrupt!!! (Kinda angry that I have been paying for my and my sister's ballet fees for a few months already).

Don't know why when I am with Van, I'll laugh a lot with her and I am quite surprised that I can still mix well with a 14 years old gal. I am not that OLD ok!!! Hahahaha...ya, met Joanne b4 watching movie ^^

Really enjoyed myself today!!!

***********************************************************************

I need your opinion urgently. I haven't been to tuition myself so I don't know the market price.
How much should I charge my tuition student?
Form 4 Add Maths, 1 to 1 , twice per week, each lesson 1.5 hours....So how much should I charge?? How much??!!!!
HELP!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!
tuition teacher?
1 to 1?
erm.. mayb RM60 - RM80 ?

jene said...

RM 60 per hour or month??

My friend's tuition teacher charges RM60 per hour le....but I don't think I wanna charge that much...Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

i meant per month. LOL.
ouh.. mayb KL charge higher. LOL.
erm.. then should be RM30 - RM40 per hour lo? since the teacher charge rm60.

jene said...

Ya, I might be charging about RM 35 coz my standard 4 student's mom pays me RM20 per hour le...

hey thanks for replying =)
how r u lately??
got any uni offer alrd?