Thursday, December 25, 2008

My 3 Christmas Presents

I woke up in the morning still lingering in the songs of Phantom Of The Opera. It was in TV1 at 11.30 till 1.30 am yesterday. Mom was making lots of noise, tickling our feet and threatening to open OUR presents if we don't wake up at that instant. I was actually awake, just reading my thriller on my bed and ignoring mother because the detective is catching the killer red handed!!!

The next thing I know, mother started to open MY presents and that made me jumped off my bed and into the opening-present mood. Here they are, 3 of them each from the ballet principal, music principal and Jayne!!! Muaks!!
From the Music Principal
Before
After
(Ear rings??!!! I don't even have any piercing at my ear lobes!!! Hahaha, so much for being so observant...LOL)
From Jayne
Before
(Red Box??)
Hmm..What is it??
After
(Wow, a 3D ballerina trapped in a glass)
[side view]
[front view]
From my Ballet Principal
Before
(was hoping to get a dancing pants that Van and I wanted!!)
After
(Hmm...what's this?)
A pajamas!!! I guess she thinks I need a pajamas to make me get into the sleeping mood since she knows I skip sleep...LOL. Sweet colour though ^^ (yes, weird to get a pajamas for a Christmas present but it's the thought that counts right?)
Thanks everyone for the pressie. Me love!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

I miss those days where kakak and I will take out our small plastic Christmas Tree and decorate it!! I miss Kakak....and I miss Christmas Parties....and I miss most, the feast!! Hahaha =)
christmas-tree.jpg
PS: I hope to lie in bed, finishing my books with a cup of hot choc...nice....

No comments: