Saturday, December 20, 2008

another tag

Got tagged by SF on 10th yet now only I realised, sorry =)

Name a line from the song you're listening to?
Call you for the first time yesterday...

Who do you wish you were with right now?
Myself

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Yes, I accidentally teared my jeans =(

What book are you reading right now?
On Off by Colleen McCoullough

What are you seriously wearing?
Err why must I be seriously wearing?? Ish, shorts and singlet

When is the last time you saw the person you like/liked?
Err, years ago?? hahahaha, when did I like/liked someone?? Hmmm....

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Not when I am studying, but during sem break YES!!

Do you own a pair of Converses?
Nope

Where are you right now?
Computer room

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Tried b4 =)

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
Nope, I don't vandalise

Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Yes, in year 2007...waited for A LONG time....hahaha

Could you live without a computer?
Depends. If I have never seen or touch a computer, a confirm yes but if you say now, I'll say maybe.

Is anyone beside you now?
Nope

What jewelry are you wearing?
Not wearing any

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
Yup, but too bad I have no Astro so I only catch it in TV once in a blue moon

How do some people spell your name?
Hui Jin

Would you wear your boyfriends/girlfriends clothes?
Err...NO...isn't that sick? Of coz if it's an emergency like I need to change my clothes asap and he's the only one around

What are you doing tomorrow?
Finish up my books and attend another annual dinner

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
If I ever get married and changing last name is never our custom in M'sia

When is the last time you left your house?
YOUR ENGLISH SUCKS!!!! When was the...mind you....Yesterday morning at 9.30am

What color are your bed sheet?
Blue and white

Would you survive in prison?
Why would I be in a prison?? If you supply me tonnes of books to read, I'll be glad to be in the prison =)

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?
Why not? And what is your question? Would I what?? Stupid question creator..LOL

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Nope, my name is unique OK!! Hahaha

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Err, 5??

Whats the last thing you ate?
cereals + cold soya =)

What service is your mobile* phone?
maxis.

What's your middle name?
Hwei

Where is your mobile* phone?
On the dining table. Was smsing while having breakfast =)

What brand are your pants right now?
Err?? I don't want to waste time checking, I have a life ok LOL

Ever been to Georgia?
Nope

What irritates you most on the internet?
Pop ups showing advertisements, psycho lurking innocent kids, insufficient data on one website that forces us to click in every sugested website on the particular topic etc

Favorite song?
For the moment-Lucky but i really have to choose, I'll say the collection of Phantom of the Opera

What song best describes you and someone's condition now?
Who is someone?? Are you being pathetic again?

Where do you work?
Currently DP and working as a student at you-know-where

Do you like sushi?
NO!!! Eeuuww..raw stuff (meat) just turn me off

Do you get your hair cut every month?
Nope

Do you go online every day?
Recently maybe

Do you know anyone that has changed your life?
Yes

What annoys you?
Your stupid questions, and rude people and people with no manners and me being stupid again

No comments: