Thursday, December 25, 2008

hate hate!!!

I never really realise how it can ruin my mood.
Yes, it's faster than hearing my parent's nagging.
I always thought rude and annoying people are at the top of my hate list.

But Now, I Officially Hate/Despise/Dislike/Loathe/Detest/Repel/Resent/Abhor/Abominate

CROWDED NOISY AREA!!!

Seriously, the noise, the people, the atmosphere, the environment...
ARGH!!!!! Destroy my Christmas mood!!!

I nearly did a lot of unforgivable stuff,
like

winding down the window and scold that pathetic stupid dumb aunty "YOU BODOH AH??!!" when she inserted the parking ticket wrongly 3 times and made us waited for some time!!!

Or

when my dad turned to a junction with illegal parking at both sides and got glared by the opposite driver because he thought my dad took an illegal turn, I felt like getting down the car, kick that fellow's car, pull him out from the car and kill him with whatever strength my anger gave me!!!

Or

destroy all the glasses, porcelain vases, plates and cups that were displayed on the shelves

Or

simply slap anyone that blocked my way or looked at me

Or

Snapping at those who talked loudly

Or

pushing those toddle with squeaky shoes and threaten their mother never to get such shoes

Or

Stop already.....phew...chill....

*********************************************************************

My mood did not get any better

Even when I met my bf aka Jayne, but I managed a smile to avoid her asking a lot of questions which she did after I escaped from her

Or

even when Alicia and her bf conference called me and talked nonsense like usual.



To avoid such places, stay at home when it's a public holiday and ban shopping malls. Never bring me to places like this ever again!!!
(Blame my dad for forcing us out from the house to avoid us starring at the Tv)



PS: I guess parents nagging at the side and feeling a little hungry contributed A LOT

No comments: