Monday, December 1, 2008

amazing night!!!!


The amazing night, brought back my long lost amazing friendship.

Back in primary school, I had a quarrel with this friend (I think was in standard 4) and since then we never talked to each other or even acknowledge each other. I was very evil and cruel back then (even now I think). I was sort of a big sister in class (monitor, prefect and many more) so what I did, the whole class sort of follow.

I can never forget this scene and honestly I seriously regret about it. It was a recess and we were all happy eating and all. When this friend of mine sat down to join us, I stood up and walked away to the next table. The whole gang followed and she was left all alone. When I stood up and walked away, what was on my mind was just, I don't want to sit with her, I never knew everyone would follow me!!! Even after that, my best friend refused to befriend or talk to her because I did not want to. Such great bad influence...tsk tsk tsk...

She was one of my close friend back in primary school. I always go to school early and hang out at her place. She has lots of cool stuff that I will never have because I don't like asking stuff from my parents. So almost everyday we played and hanged out with each other until that day when we quarreled. Don't ask me what happened because I don't remember, must be those small childish matter.

When we went to secondary school, she went to Jalan Ipoh Girl School and I never saw her again. She was always on my mind, because I want to reconcile our friendship (and that canteen scene didn't helped much). I don't think our friendship is worth wasted just because of a small childish fight!!! And thank goodness she was brave enough to add me in FB and when we chat in msn, our 1st few sentences were...I'm sorry bla bla bla....And we even realised, after all these years, we still have lots of similarities.

I am so happy that this amazing night, the night that smiles, brought back my long lost friendship that I wanted to mend since I became more matured. I am just so happy ^^

I do hope and will make sure that this friendship will last forever like how I always wished for....


wishing upon the night that smiles =)

No comments: