Thursday, December 4, 2008

taged by teddy

Rules and regulations:

1. Do not copy answers
2. The tag questions must be 100% the same
3. Tag people after doing tag
4. No tagging back

I tag:
1. Jayne
2. Melody
3. Jay C
4. Jon
5. MJ
6. WH
7. Noel
8. SF
9. Karen

-How do you know 1?
same class in standard 5 and became my best friend

-What would you do if you never met no. 2?
I will never had this regret that has been holding me back all these years but everything is fine now ^^

-What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
Dating 3 is my dream come true while dating 4 is...well, still can be considered =P

-Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
Well, we'll never know XD.

-Do you think no.7 is attactive?
cute would be the word

-Do you know no. 8's family?
I never met but hear about them from 8

-Tell me something about 9
She plays the trumpet, studying music, has a nursy and today is her birthday!!!

-What language does 2 speaks?
Chinese, English, Malay

-Who is 3 going out with?
I'm not sure

-How old is 4?
Twenty

-5
Twenty

-Who is 6 favorite singer?
I don't think he has one particular one

-7?
Err, he just loves listening to nice songs regardless of the singer I think

-Is 8 single?
Yes but I hope not for long

-What is 9's last name
Li

-Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
Yes If I were a boy..we discussed about it before...LOL

-Which school does 2 go?
UTM

-What do you like about no. 3?
He sings, acts, directs, plays basketball...he's sooo talented!!!

Teddy put me as no.3 and said I am punctual and keeps promises..WOW!! Hahaha

No comments: