Saturday, December 27, 2008

I read and watched

Since 5th Nov, I've

READ
1. Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult

2. The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
book cover of   The Gift   by  Cecelia Ahern
3. 19 minutes by Jodi Picoult

4. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
5. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Stephenie Meyer's Twilight
6. Midnight Sun (12 chapters of draft) by Stephenie Meyer

7. Thanks For The Memories by Cecelia Ahern

8. An Hour To Kill by Karin Yapalater

9. On Off by Colleen McCullough

10. Second Glance by Jodi Picoult

11. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (Dec)

12. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella (soon)


Watched
1. James Bond-Quantum of Solace (Nov)

2. Tropic Thunder (Nov)

3. Madagascar- Escape 2 Africa (Nov)

4. High School Musical 3 (Nov)

5. Bolt (Nov)

6. Twilight (Dec)

7. The Day The Earth Stood Still (Dec)

8. Beverly Hills Chihuahua (Dec)

9. Yes Man (Dec)


Not bad for someone who seldom go out and is always stuck in the library.

Another 9 days before my classes resume. I should start avoiding going online almost everyday and plan my schedule since I'll be having triple ballet lessons and my classes are still in the afternoon at 1.30pm!!! I guess I'll spend more time trying to study in my room than in the library.

9 more days, 2 more books to read and a few more movies to catch before I ground myself!! Yipee!!!

No comments: