Sunday, December 21, 2008

tagged by wan hoe

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Wan Hoe

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
Err, friend?

3. Your five impression of her/him?
Normal at first glance, cute, talkative, not gentlemen enough (hint hint), smart

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Err...nothing?? Hahaha, ok, maybe trusting me by telling some top secret stuff

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
Some PnC stuff

6. If she/he become your lover you will?
I will..err....be happy??

7. If she/he become your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Be a man!!!

8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
Ignore him

9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
I don't know, you ask him

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
Make him get over some stuff and stay happy =)

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
Flirty!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
One of my favourite question for my friends. Mostly positive stuff...I NEED THE NEGATIVE SIDE PEOPLE!!!! Hahahaha

13. The characters you love of yourself are
Able to make friends trust me?

14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
Being stupid and low self confidence

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
This person has yet to exist LOL

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them
I love you guys so much and am very glad to have the chance to know you all. Sorry if I ever hurt you in any way

17. Tag 10 other people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. Jacq
2. Jason
3. Jon
4. Jhia Wei
5. Karam
6. Karen
7. MJ
8. Noel
9. Wei Lian
10. Vanessa

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
She's still waiting for her prince charming =)

19. Is no.9 is a male or female?
Female

20. If number 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Both are gals (if you meant date) and both makes me laugh ^^ (if you meant when they are together with me)

21. What is no.2 studying about?
Electrical and electronics engineering

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Today thru msn but both of us left online messages...LOL

23. What kind of music does no. 8 like?
I don't think he has preference

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
Yup, 2 brothers and 2 sisters

25. Will you woo no.3?
Woo Jon?? Hahahaha, Jon you want?? Hahahahaha, I'll be laughing grapes off!! Hahaha and maybe MJ will be jealous o!! LOL

26. How about number 7?
Woo Mj?? Errr....

27. Is no. 4 single?
I am not so sure, Dylan, you tell me!! Hahaha

28. What is the surname of no.5?
Bal is the family name, I don't think Singh is a surname

29. What’s the hobby of no.10?
Watch Twilight and read Twilight Hahahahaha!!!! Currently reading books I think thanks to Twilight series XD

30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
They don't know each other but I think can gua?? Karam is nice to everyone except the people he is close to =P

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Swinburne University of Technology

32. Talk something casually about no.1?
She is humble, cute, pretty and fun to be with =)

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
Errr??!!!! Hahahahhaa...Never and don't plan to

34. Where does no.9 live at?
Penang =)

35. What colour does no.4 like?
Black??

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
Not really but they are friends =)

37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Hahahahaha!!!! Yes??!!! Hahahahahaha

38. What is no.6 doing now?
Onlining and chatting with me =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. it's a long tag.. LOL

jene said...

haha, ya i know...hahaha