Tuesday, December 9, 2008

updates =)

As you know, I went to Dorsett Regency Hotel for the weekend with my family because my dad (tour guide) has a free room in the same hotel as his guests so, he asked us to join him.

The thing I like about hotel is you can sleep late, wake up late, no chores to complete, no need to make bed, can watch ASTRO and VISION 4 whole day and go swiming!!! So that's what I did the whole 2 days plus hanging out at Pavilion and enjoyed myself at the gym since it was raining the whole day.

At night, we went to Sg.Wang and I realised that was only my second time at that mall. Funny in a way. What made my day was when we left the mall at about 9pm close to 10pm, a guy holding a frech horn in box walked passed me into the mall!!!!! I was stunned and I actually said out loud "" FRENCH HORN!!!" That guy looked at me but I quickly walked away. Then I realised (again) I don't have much friend that is a band freak like me. Sad =(

Ok, I shall get ready to go mid valley to catch up with Jon and he's going to take shelter at my place tonight. Another Penang friend staying overnight at MY place when I never stayed overnight at any friend's house. This is just so weird. Is my house attracted to Penang guys?? LOL

Picture time =)
The room
The beds
The 32 inch flat screen TV that satisfied my pleasure of watching TV
The pool (quite small)
The gym (also very small)which was beside the pool
Whee =)
Treadmill =)
My mother is using the exercise bike, beside it is a treadclimber (make you feel like you are climbing stairs) and the spotlight--the lateral pull down machine
J CO!!!! Thats why got to work out a bit LOL

Till then....Err...where is Jon going to sleep ah?? The previous friend slept on my bed because I wanted to stay up to study for my A Level's exam. So..err....gulp**

No comments: