Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dogs

Every time I when I watched a dog related movie, tears definitely swell in my eyes. These movie never fail to make me tear up. Let me introduce or refresh your memory of this 3 dog movie that touched my heart so deeply.

Marley and me
File:Marley & Me book cover.jpg
This is something I don't need to introduce to some of you but I would recommend if you actually read the book itself or know more about it at wiki.

Quill
File:Quillcover.jpg
This is a Japanese movie which is based on a novel, the life of quill that tells the story of a labrador retriever's life. From how he learned to be a guide dogs to how he died in the end. Want to know more, please refer to wiki where the synopsis is more detailed.
Want to watch the movie, go youtube (this link leads you to part 1), it is separated to a few parts.


Hearty Paws
Hearty Paws - poster
















This is a Korean movie about how this labrador retriever puppy was stolen by a brother to give it as a birthday present to his 6 years old sister. This movie is VERY touching as this brother and sister are all alone since their mother went to the city to earn a living after the death of the father but she never came back. So this movie shows how the dog became their family and something VERY sad happened and more sad things happened to them. Seriously touching.
Want to watch the movie, go youtube (this link leads you to part1), it is separated to a lot of parts.

No comments: