Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This is for Vanessa Lim

Before I start updating, let me post a small THANK YOU to Van.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!

How did we got so much closer within this few months? Well, ballet classes (Duh!) but it's just so funny since we are 6 years apart yet we can laugh and siao and talk like normal aka same age people does. Hmm, is it because I have a lower IQ??

Why am I thanking Vanessa?? Because she allowed me to borrow her 2 new books even before she read it?? OMG!!! She is just so GREAT!!! She allowed me to borrow her Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, thus letting me complete the Twilight series (Yipee!!!!!!)
Let me give you guys a brief introduction of this smart, cute, funny, talented, gifted gal.
She's 14 this year
Pretty!!!
A school prefect
Good in studies (got top 2 in class le, don't play play)
Gifted and talented in ballet
Funny coz we can siao together like there's no tomorrow
Movie freak like me!!
A fun to be friend
A book freak recently lol

OK, anyway, Thanks a lot Van!!!! Will gonna take care of your dear Edward (LOL) and let's catch Bedtime stories together!!! Wheeeee!!! Hahaha, love you much!!!

**************************************************************************

Updates

Genting trip was ok la. Went for the night show, DREAMZ which is a magic show. It was fantastic because the show reminded me of why I love
-Magician
(Did I mention that the magician was cute?? Not the old one, the other younger one [Italian magician Loris Togni Alessandro] which did dangerous stunts like cutting himself into half and things like that. And btw, the magic show was WOW!!!)

-Dancers
(Did I mention that there was male dancers? The muscles, the flexibility!!! Totally gorgeous and sexy!!!! I think they are male ballerinas. Gosh I envy them for being able to do multiple pirouettes )

-Band
(Did I mention that there was live band? Sadly they only have violin, flute, sax, percussion and keyboard but hey, it's still a band ^^)

-Ballet
(Half way through the show, there was a ballerina on pointe and it reminded me of ME being on pointe, the feeling is just so unexplainable lol)

-Dog
(Did I mention that there was 2 dogs who did stunts and had special appearance in the magic show, so cute!!! )

-White
(Did I mention that there was white lion and white tiger?? They were beautiful!!!)



I enjoyed myself at Genting and no Steven, I enjoyed myself WITHOUT stepping in the theme park because I know without the right company, no matter where you are it won't be fun...I miss last year's Genting trip with my fellow college mates =(

Came home aka KL on Monday at 12.30pm.
Rushed to Masjid Jamek to take house key from brother,
rushed back to KL Sentral,
rushed back home,
then rushed to Uni.
On the way to Uni I stopped by at Mid Valley and bought Sister's Keepers and the whole Mid Valley trip took me about 20 minutes and I managed to catch the next train.
Went to a Dhamma talk which lasted till 10.45pm at Bukit Jalil Stadium
By the time I reach home, it was 12.30am and I was dead tired...

That's all folks, I am going to read and read and read...LOL


PS: Jon, the book 19 min is with Van =)

No comments: