Friday, December 12, 2008

hmm..

What have I been up to?

I bought a book at MPH when I was getting the birthday card for my ballet teacher so now I have 3 books to read, 2 thrillers and 1 Twilight. I've read the first 12 chapters of the 5th Twilight saga book , Midnight Sun and it's the same as Twilight but this book is from Edward's point of view (Twilight is from Bella's point of view). Yes I know, why the sudden craze, I would say, Thanks to Van who has been constantly discussing it with me that made me so, ahem, don't know what words to use. Jasper!!!

Anyway, besides reading, I have been busy playing Facebook's pet society. It's like neopet but a little dull because at least neopets has lots of games to play, this pet society is..I don't know, just plain boring.

On Wednesday, Van, my ballet teacher and I went to Sungai Wang. I actually suggested just a surprise cake for my ballet teacher but the others discussed and wanted to go Sg.Wang so I agreed too since it's only my 3rd time there?? It was supposed to be 5 of us but the other 2 couldn't make it in the end. 3 of us just walked and walked and my ballet teacher bought 6 pieces of clothing. The clothes there are a little too "lala" for me so I just accompanied them.

Honestly, the gal I am teaching Add Maths is slowly getting on my nerves. I did not work for the money so when the mother asked how much I am charging, I just told her to pay me the amount she felt right because I never took tuition hence I do not know the market price. My decision sort of made my parents angry because they were sure that the mother will take advantage of me and pay lowly but I don't mind. As long as the gal can get a B or better from a fail.

(x^2-5x+6) takes her at least 3 minutes. My gawd, you can see me biting my lips preventing my big mouth from telling her the answer. When it was the Index and Log chapter, a mere log3[log2(x+1)]=2 takes her almost 5 minutes to digest and end up looking at me and saying "I don't know" with that Back to the gal, she's so slow!! She's going to form 5 next year and a simple factorisnggirly plead tone. HELLO??!! I haven't touch Maths for almost a year and I still can solve it!! Gosh, can't wait for December to end!!!

Recently, people I don't want to meet are calling me out to catch up. I have been trying not to answer my phone yet, guilt fills me up and I end up giving them excuses and more excuses. Seriously, I don't want to be a hypocrite and fake my smiles and laughter, I'm sick of it already.

Argh, so random and so unorganized. I don't care, I just want to finish my books and get on with life. Sadly my relatives commented that I am looking fuller especially the face. I totally know and noticed but what to do ='(

No comments: