Monday, December 22, 2008

My Christmas Gift

See full size image
The ultimate Christmas gift ever is being the ME today.

I am so thankful to everyone that helped me and gave me support along the journey of my life. It's just so awesome to be me today. (I know, perasan right?)

Hey, look here...

I am a 2nd year medic student,
I passed my uni exams with grades that I never dreamed I'll ever achieve in this uni,
I passed my ballet exams,
I have made lots of new friends,
I still managed to keep in touch with my old friends,
I have handful of friends who love me,
I am still trying to be the friend that I want,
I was able to give out as much help as I can to all those who I managed to reach,
I am still going to continue helping (or taken for granted to a certain extend),
I am able to donate blood,
I am able to cope with the problems I faced,
I never knew that I have such perseverance,
I never knew I have this strength in me that pushed myself to this limit,
I am healthy,
I am living and kicking,
I am happy,
I have a dog that I love so much,
I have a family that supports me (arguments are part and parcel of life),
I can breathe easily,
I can speak out my mind,
I can listen,
I am enjoying my life now,
I love where I am now!!!!


I am so grateful and proud to be me =)

(I know....a little vain...hahaha)

No comments: