Friday, December 19, 2008

tagged

Tagged by Esther. Not going to tag anyone. You feel like doing it, go ahead ^^


1. What's your ambition?

My ambition since young was to be a teacher. I haven't change my mind until now honestly because deep down I want to impart my knowledge and share with everyone. But since I became a substitute teacher at a secondary school, I don't want to imagine myself doing the same thing over and over again so I started to doubt myself if I can be a good teacher. Now, since I am in this course I'll say I want to be a good doctor ^^

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
You guys know me. I don't plan to get a BF and even if I did (somehow), I'll still prefer friends based on experience and from what I heard. Come on, friends are FOREVER while this type of relationship does not guarantee will last FOREVER. I rest my case.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Think of committing suicide?? Only when I am either insane or extremely down which is VERY RARE...

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Most of the time, NO

5. How many babies do you want?
I have no idea but since I am not getting myself into the trouble of having a spouse, I guess I can adopt but not babies...

6. Favourite perfume/fragrance?

Don't have one because I can't stand the smell. I'll have bad headache and easily irritated when I am surrounded in it.

7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?

When I start becoming selfish and money minded

8. Do you believe in eternal love?

NO, well not for me ^^

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend to you?
Someone who understands me, accepts me for who I am, tolerant, caring, smart, sporty, jovial, funny, independent, someone I can trust, knows music and knows how to dance, has the values of a gentlemen, respect women, street smart and love me more than I love him (there's no such person right since he's MY PERFECT BF) LOL

10. What are your bad habits?
Bad temper and being stupid

11. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
May I know why?

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Definitely!!! But sometimes, I take you guys for granted. Sorry

13. What do you hate most in others?

Being pathetic and rude.

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
For me to lose 10 kg while I can still indulge in all the desserts!!!

15. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
Err...when he's a musician that has that edgy look + cool hair!!!!

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Medic student, blogger, pretty, smart and fun.

17. What have you done to yourself to make yourself feel happy?
Listen to some selected songs according to the mood I am in and do the things I feel like doing spontaneously.

18. What would you become in another 10 years to come?
Anything can happen and nothing is predictable.

19. What's your guilty pleasure?
Errr????

No comments: