Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Outing with the 2 Siao siaos

Came back from hotel, went for ballet class, came home blogged and off I went to MV to meet up with MJ and Jon. It was already 3.45pm so we went and bought movies tickets. We were deciding between Quarantine and Twilight and MJ was bugging Jon to make up his mind so he said Twilight and there we were holding the tickets of 4pm Twilight movie.

Suddenly, Jo Ye called and said she was coming. I was !!!!!!!!! So quickly MJ went and queued up to buy another ticket but Jo Yee got there in time to stop us because she watched already (she didn't want to watch the 2nd time means the movie is err??). Sorry Jo Yee.

Image:Twilightpostermedium.jpg

Anyway, Twilight started off OK. I was honestly more attracted to the awkwardness between Bella's dad and her than to her and Edward. It was so real, I mean that long-time-no-see-you-dad kind of feelings. And there was quite a few cut scenes! I want to know what happened when Edward wanted to kiss Bella. The 1st scene was they were gonna kiss and the next scene was he pushed himself back to the wall. What happened?? He tasted her blood? What?? Ishh....

I think it was because of the company, I felt that the show was funny and FUNNY. If I were to watch it with mom, I might be like those typical gals, fantasizing for a bf like Edward. (Superman flies to th sky with Lois lane while Edward Cullen jumps around from tree to tree with Bella LOL) But too bad, we were laughing most of the time thanks to some gals who were giggling (cute-nya~~~ LOL) beside MJ. There was this scene where Edward confess he has been watching her sleeping, I thought of something which was said out loud by MJ--STALKER!!!! Hahahaha


Anyway, I prefer Jasper than Edward. Quote Jessica, "Jasper looks like he's always in pain". And I totally understand because he was new to the vegetarian family LOL
According to the book, Jasper has the ability to manipulate the emotions of those around him and since he can feel the emotion of his prey, he decided to turn into vegetarian.

Want to know more about the story and the other books, just wiki =)

Next we went for food hunting and after lots of pain and sweat, we finally, OK MJ finally decided to go for Tony Roma's. I didn't know what to order so end up with Chicken Tenderloin platter. It was full with french fries and about 5 or 6 pieces of fried chicken, a small cup of cole slaw and a small cup of honey mustard . It was errr...NOT NICE!!! Felt like puking for trying to stuff everything into my pitiful stomach.

This trip, no ice-cream again. A record eh =)

We left MV by 10ish and Jon had a chance to see how I become insane when chatting with some people in msn. He had a place to sleep and it was not on my bed, it was on another bed (This sentence is for you WH). He being the scardy cat managed to avoid talking to mom LOL and I am so sleepy now because it has been a month since I last woke up at 6am!!!

Going out with Van and ballet teacher, then teach tuition then ballet...busy day and it's a good busy day ^^
You guys have fun too!!!

No comments: