Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bored!!!

It's just a day after result day and I am feeling all so bored and aimless =(

What to do? Go for holiday? Where? Local? Abroad? But something is holding me back, my ballet classes =(

Sien la, wished that I could stay longer at Penang but then at Penang also don't know what to do. Hmm, go back to my dad's hometown and visit my cousin sis? Sien also because I bet she'll be attending all the tuition she has (roll eyes).

So gonna rot at home, maybe I shall reread all my Harry Potter books again to occupy myself but sien also because read it almost about 8 times already and I don't have much nice interesting books to read.

Study for sem3? SIAO AH??!!! Go out to malls? Not a big fan of shopping. Argh, what to do??

Maybe I should go get a job....

No comments: