Saturday, November 22, 2008

Catching up

Jayne my best friend just drop by and we spent 5 hours catching up. Us on our bed talking and talking and talking and sharing and sharing and recalling all our time spent back in high school and band.

She just made me realised that we were the perfect student and perfect child because our lives back then was going to school, be active in class and society, come home so home work, watch Tv then the next day. On Saturday, we attend band practice and stuff like that. We never spent money or loiter at shopping malls or hang out with friends after school time and sort like that. We were....no life!!!!

Besides, we really missed our band life but apparently band is no more the same as my time because my band tutor changed to a strict, unfriendly stranger (according to my juniors). Hence I must go back to band and experience for myself because Mr.Chong (my band tutor) was never that when we were around.

We want to watch this together when it's out...
Marley and Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I cant wait!!!
Quote-- "A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor. Give him your heart and he'll give you his."

2 comments:

Steven said...

Wait, isn't dat the novel by John Grogan?!
I don't believe they're actually making a movie out of it..
It seems every other stupid bestseller gets hollywood-ified these days!

jene said...

ya...that book was awesome and I loved it!!!!

Hope the movie don't screw it up =)