Monday, November 24, 2008

sombre HKL swing swing swing!!!

I woke up early today since I slept early last night, saw a message on my phone informing me that I have a MMS and asking me to check it out through my pc. So I jumped off from my bed, completed my chores and there I was checking out the MMS. It was so cute but before that I could not log on because I stupidly typed 012 instead of a 6012.

Next, my whole family excluding my brother went to HKL (Hospital KL) to visit my uncle who is there to undergo fistulogram. He has been a dialysis patient for the past 10 years and apparently there's something blocking his fistula. Sem 1 and 2 touched on fistula, but it's a different fistula. The fistula we learned is a pathological occurrence when there's pus. Anyway, it's been almost 4 years since I went back to Alor Setar to meet them so when he found out what I am studying, he was very happy and keep asking me questions when I looked at the Nursing chart and stuff which I learned during nursing week.

I was actually singing in my head and shook my head then I heard him silently telling my cousin in Mandarin " 死啦, 她 摇头。"(die lar, she shook her head) First time someone took my reaction so seriously hence I explained and calmed him down. After spending 2 hours with him (I actually felt like going around practicing my history taking but didn't dare), off we went back. Along the way, I saw A LOT of YOUNG doctors (assume they are since they were in short sleeves lab coats) and they look sombre. My mother commented that they looked tired (脸青青/face green green in Cantonese) and I was telling myself I sure will look worse when I am a houseman one day (If I pass =P).

Spent the whole day on the road around KL, accompanying my dad to collect assignments and salary and to be honest, being on the road in the car still makes me sleepy. I don't know if there's a syndrome for me but I always fell sleepy and will fall asleep when I hop into a car. Then we went for tea time and my mother was telling me some gossips about her (ex) business partner (I don't spread gossips so =P). I miss having "bo bo cha cha" after Saturday ballet class =(

Next, my dad force us all to go to the playground while he slept at home (hmph!!) but I had fun!!! Did the "gym" thingy and off to the swing. Yes I know, don't need you to remind how old am I but having the gush of air sweeping by your face, blowing your hair and having to feel so free and stress less, I miss my childhood. And the most important part was, there was dogs around!!! 1 Golden Retriever (!!!!!), 1 Dalmatian and another small furry cute dog, aawwhhh...dogs....I want Goldie!!!!

OK, this is so weird because RG is web-camming with me and he is showing me how to cook. Seriously, he is showing me every step from taking out the ingredients and raw materials from the fridge to chopping them and beating the eggs to frying and presenting to me. LOL. He even tell me what to do such as..
Stats Master- 小良 says:
js wait it cook for other 30sec
Stats Master- 小良 says:
now put onion
Stats Master- 小良 says:
when u rdy to fried something
Stats Master- 小良 says:
turn the fire to great 1
Stats Master- 小良 says:
put garlic
Stats Master- 小良 says:
put some black pepper ,put some oyster sause
Stats Master- 小良 says:
done
Stats Master- 小良 says:
add some water
Stats Master- 小良 says:
then fire to regular let it cook
Stats Master- 小良 says:
waiting for your eggplany
Stats Master- 小良 says:
can decorate yr dish
~jene 静 ~ says:
hahaha
~jene 静 ~ says:
wats that?
Stats Master- 小良 says:
mayo
Stats Master- 小良 says:
on egg

He's having soup (pork + radish + red date), fried egg plant, eggs with long beans, minced chicken with onion and red bean as dessert. I now know what is he having for dinner tonight at Melbourne!!! Hahahaha!!! Now, he's giving me his recipe for Maryland chicken because that's his dinner tomorrow. See, how weird people around me are..LOL

OK, I'm off to teach some monkeys how to turn pirouettes later...turn turn and spin spin and fall on the ground...all of you..muahahahaha!!!!

I'm done with my 1st book, read it as slow as possible because I have another month ahead!!! What to do tomorrow??

No comments: