Thursday, November 20, 2008

old post new comments

Remember my post on "Slave Princess" where I had the chance to performed on stage and in front of the King and Queen of Negeri Sembilan at Istana Budaya and it's for charity purpose. Anyway, it's been almost 1 year since the last day of performance and I still received comments from people that I'll never expect...such as

29th April 2008
Hi girl
How are you doing?
I was just browsing thru with my name "James Quah" and I found yr blog.
Wow...cool stuff there...
Cheerio
James Quah

Mr.James is the vice President of the Dance Society Malaysia which organised this production =)
(He googles his name..LOL)

19th November 2008
Hi Gene,
Nice commentary of the Slave Princess and nice pictures too.
Skydancer

Skydancer is our photographer,a very professional one and his son is our country's representative in Dance Sport category in Sukma and stuff like that =)
(Since when my name change to Gene??!!!!)

Haha, so much for a VERY old post with NEW comments =)

No comments: