Wednesday, November 26, 2008

versatile or being used??

It's 6pm and I just came back from my ballet school after teaching tuition when my ballet teacher saw me and asked if I want to join the 7pm class (one grade lower) even though I had class this morning with her at 9am. Since its free and I want to exercise more, so I took the offer.

Before I left, she jokingly said ~~ Wah Jene, you very versatile ah!!

WHY??

Because I can be a
1. Receptionist (worked there for 2 years during A Level)
2. Ballet student
3. Ballet teacher
4. Primary school tuition teacher
5. Secondary school tuition teacher

My ballet school is owned by 2 owners, the ballet school principal and the music school principal. AND I am the ballet school principal daughter's tuition teacher (the daughter is currently in standard 4) and the music school principal daughter's tuition teacher (daughter currently in Form 4). When my ballet teacher or the principal is not free or not feeling well, I take over their class, acting as a ballet teacher.

So I am versatile or I am being nicely used/taken advantage of??

Hmm.....what do you think??

No comments: