Thursday, November 27, 2008

Down to HELP Lane

Went back to HELP this afternoon and before I proceed this blog, do let me mention this. My dad is a plan destroyer..Grrr.....

Anyway, Mother drop me and my friend off at Wisma Help and from how the students walked around and all, it seems that they were us now. Remembered how the whole big gang of us walked down the road to Roti Boy and making hell lot of noise? MJ shouting our name from one end to the other?

Karam!!! Remember how we admire all the BMWs along the road to KPD??!!! The 2 parking lots that was reserved for the 2 BMW 5 series are gone!!! One of them was empty while the other one was parked by a (psh!!) Gen 2 (phui!!). Everything seems normal not until I went to KPD D where the A Level department has shifted. It seems so, so, foreign and high class and very office like. The one we used to hang out/ finish our internship hours seems so, family like as in everyone was so close to each other, so I donno, friendly looking?? Gah, I miss old A Level department office.

While searching for my certs, DAMN!!! YES YOU HEARD ME, DAMN!!! Ivan got my class rep cert!!! Yer!!!! He was the class rep for sem 1 but I WAS FOR SEM 2 n 3!!!!! YER~~~so unfair!!! Michelle appeared and she gave me the hugest, tightest hug ever!!! Gosh, I miss those days when I helped her in the office, listening to her stories/problems and I managed to complete my internship so fast and easily. Half way looking through, Mr.Yeap came in and asked a favour from Michelle. He was, he, I mean nothing changed, not that I noticed and he was wearing a lab coat so I don't know if he put on weight or grew thinner or something like that.

After getting my certs, Michelle brought me to the staff room and WOW!!!! So nice and cozy and really office looking. A lot of lecturers were not around so when Michelle brought me around to each and every office room, I spotted a head, the head we ALWAYS tease (ok maybe the hair). YUP!!! MR.RONNIE!!!!!!!! Hahahha, I shouted his name and he was like usual, act like he was shy and all. Hahahaha!!!

Approached his table and he was smiling (typical sinister smile?? No la) and he remembered my name, OK not actually the full name but he said Miss Ng (Karam, don't you think of our Chem lec!!) and he also remembered where I am studying. I asked, how is your daughter sir? And his reply was, daughtersssssssssssssss.....Hahahahahaha.....Then when I asked how was class and are you still that sarcastic?, he straight away said, shhhhh...(pause for while, smiled then)Ok, Bye...hahahahaha...I MISS HELP LECTURERS!!!!! Sadly, no other lecturers were around, no Miss Ng, no Mr.Khoo, no Mdm.Lin, no Miss Aw.....sad sad....cab we have a class trip back to HELP???

Next, went back to main campus and got my cert and filled in the withdrawal form after chatting with Michelle which seems like forever. I had to return my student ID but no fear because I still have another extra one (muahahaha) because I thought my ID was lost, which actually was in Golok's hand, so I went and did a new one. Anyway, retrieving my certs (which took the receptionist ages to find) and returning the student ID, marked my end of college life at HELP.

HELP was the place I made friends with a bunch of crazy, whacky, funny and unique people, so unique that they are precious to me. My Biology classmates, my Chemistry classmates, my Maths and Further maths classmates....you guys are always a part of life..now and forever!!!!!

HELP HELP...........I miss HELP days...can't wait to go Pangkor with you guys, I know, another 12 more days. Can't wait to have the whackiest time of my life before I become dull and lifeless again....Please don't bully me and throw me into the pool/sea/puddle of water!!! Please!!! MJ!!! JON MOJO JOJO JORNEY JORKEY JASSY JO!!!!!! DON'T!!!!!!!

No comments: