Saturday, November 22, 2008

House cleaning

There I was, so hyped up because I finally had something to do, yup you guessed righted, House Cleaning.

Started at 11am and ended at 6pm...

My feet especially my heels were killing me...

My back was aching, it was worst than doing back bend or circular port de bra in ballet class....

My nails are stained black =(

I was so tired that I feel asleep by 10 something...

I am glad that I did it because now the house is so clean and I did kill my time and work out at the same time ^^

My previous to do list
TO DO LIST
1. Clean my room
2. Clean the house
3. Finish my 2 books
4. Focus on my ballet
5. Restudy sem1 n 2 stuff?
6. Go more shopping malls?
7. Delay no 5 and 6 till the very last day of holiday
8. err...hang out with friends? Maybe during Dec lar...



yeah, 3 down 5 more to go...Monday going to check out the sign language class and take my A Level Cert and the finishing hours cert LOL

Btw, 2 jobs found me (office / teach add maths) but I'm not sure if I want to commit...should I??

No comments: