Wednesday, November 19, 2008

post no 3

Enough is enough!!!

I got to get a grip on my life!!!

I can't continue to be this aimless, so useless so I shall make a list of things I should or consider doing

Hmmm....this is the hard part because, my mind is blank....

TO DO LIST
1. Clean my room
2. Clean the house
3. Finish my 2 books
4. Focus on my ballet
5. Restudy sem1 n 2 stuff?
6. Go more shopping malls?
7. Delay no 5 and 6 till the very last day of holiday
8. err...hang out with friends? Maybe during Dec lar...

Can't think of anything else now

WANT TO DO LIST
1. Take up sign language
2. Take up more dance classes (this might be hard)
3. Find a job (just realised that all my previous and current jobs are offered to me, have yet the experience to actually go look for jobs)
4. Go for more holiday

So few compared to my to do list after my last paper..tsk tsk tsk...

No comments: