Friday, November 14, 2008

I faked

Ok, YES I posted my entry at 2am in the morning, yes before I got my result and yes I faked it.

I lost my favourite bookmark, the one that has a treble cleft on it, the one that was presented to me by my beloved band juniors. It's missing now =(
I spent the whole morning searching for it and I am still searching for it. The last time I saw it was when I kept it in my bag with my the book I was reading because the bus was too dark.

Remembered how I always say-- when you are happy, you'll be sad next--hence maybe the lost of my fav bookmark contributed to my result =)
Yet I am still moping over it's lost!!!

I guess my effort did pay off. I was ambitious, I was aiming to get into the dean's list like how I aimed to get the highest Maths score in the world for my A Level but sadly Maths was not a subject Edexcel Board accept as the highest score because Further Maths existed. I know dean's list was too high to achieve hence I aimed for an "A" but after SAQ paper, I lowered it to a pass. After the whole EOS Paper, I knew my hopes for even a pass was vague so I told myself to prepare for thew worse--A FAIL

Anyway, I passed with a result I'll never expected to get so yipee =)

3 comments:

Steven said...

hey, faking ur blog post..is so not funny..grr

anyway, congrats :D n seriously, u dun need an A 2 get into the dean's list! what did u get in the end??

jene said...

Hahha, sorry...did not know you read my blog that early =P

I don't need an A to get to the dean's list?? Nvm, I've decided not to aim that high anymore because I know I'll be devastated in the end =)

What did I get in the end? Happiness and the feeling of relieved XD

Anonymous said...

sneaky little devil la u jene hahaha..