Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks Karen!!!!!

I want to express my deepest gratitude to my dearest friend Karen Tan!!!!
Because
She recommended a song to me which I fell in love when I heard the 1st few counts because the song focused mostly on trumpet!!
I bet you are listening to it right now ^^
I miss my days in band, being the best trumpeter and all....
I miss holding and playing my TRUMPET =(

Karen is a friend whom I know from the band forum and she's the funniest and friendly person I've met.
She's from Sarawak, Chung Hua Miri band and plays the trumpet (TRUMPET ROCKS!!!!).
She's now studying in UCSI, taking music and majoring in piano (I envy!!!)
AND
she still takes Trumpet lessons from a MPO trumpet player (DOUBLE envy!!!!).

Practically, she's living the dream that I did not dare take.....
I salute her!!!!


Karen Tan!!!
THANKS!!!!


No comments: