Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FREEEEEEEEEEEEeeee

It's 2.07pm...
I just left the exam hall 7 minutes ago and ended up here because I have been resisting myself from blogging for the sake of my EOS2...

Let's not talk about exam/EOS2/Summative2...let's talk about what I should/want/will/plan to do for this 10 worryless days before I face the music---RESULT = FAIL

Ok, what this shall be my list..
1. Meet up as many friends as possible
2. Play as much online game as possible
3. Read as much not-medical-facts books/ comics/ magazines
4. Go out as much as possible
5. Go holidays (Destination in mind--PENANG!!!)
6. Go exercise as much as possible to build up my lost stamina and to burn off all the fats I've gain
7. Sleep as much as possible
8. Watch as much movies as possible
9. Be as crazy as possible (not that I am not already)
10. Play and pamper Spritzer because I have been ignoring him lately
11. Practise my ballet and get back my passion in ballet (EOS sucked out 70% of it from me)
12. Catch up with those juicy stories that I've missed
13. Read Criminal Minds online (I know it's pathetic but I don't know how to download and by the way, it is illegal right?)
14. Listen to Jay's new songs and play with the Jay's rubic's cube!!! This should be 1st but oh well..hehehe
15. Go shopping? (I never like shopping but I can learn ^^)
16. Make birthday gifts for selected friends
17. watch animes that I've missed
18. Just laze around
19. Clean the house (my mom is sooo gonna love this)
20. Lastly, maybe read up my pathology because I suck in it, seriously suck BUT I shall see if I have the time to do so >.<


Something that I never felt before, calmness before exam...
UPSR--was blur and innocent and was very prepared thanks to my dear teachers
PMR--scared, very stressed
SPM--scared, worried, stressed till I have bad stomach ache (the same one like during summative 2)
A Levels--Was OK at first but not for few papers aka Chem, Bio and Further Maths (OK, maybe Maths too so well, practically all the whole exams =P)
Summative 1--OK la, scared but well, Very scared..
Summative 2--scared till shaking before and after exam and had bad stomach cramp
EOS2--calm and feelingless...seriously this is the first time I have such feelings so I am assuming that I'll fail badly this time so Dear juniors from sem1, I'll be joining you guys soon...

OK, regarding the Kenyir Lake trip, I am sooo thrilled but I can't confirm yet, not before 14th Nov so pray hard and hope that I did not fail...

For now, I should go home and sleep and enjoy my remaining days before I finally will admit that I can fail exam papers (as the saying goes, if others can, I can too!! LOL)

Toodles ^^ and PENANG HERE I COME!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

when are you going penang? A lot of our batch people going penang too!!!

jene said...

Is it? I'm going next week on tues till thurs...

btw, who r u?

Anonymous said...

everyone else is going this weekend!!! lols who are u going with? ur family?

haha guess who i am

jene said...

err...you are...err...i donno la..haha, so you are?

I can't find people to go with so dragged my sis and my mom to accompany me

Anonymous said...

hahaha ok lar...I'm yen haw
lols, one whole bunch, about 18 of us are going penang this sunday!!!lols, but i think we're coming back tuesday...

jene said...

yen haw!!! Err, how did you come to my blog?? LOL

Oo, you're hosting them together with gek si and kyan??

Anonymous said...

yeap yeap 3 of us bringing them around to hunt for food hehe...
i found ur blog though ester's blog i think...or lilian's blog, forgot which...but now it's in my link dy...hehe

jene said...

eh eh...is it is it?? eh eh, give me the list of those places too!!! hahha